пятница, 1 февраля 2013 г.

девушка из mass effect 2

Maybe, if there's enough feedback... I'll put up another.

I don't know about you, but there's no way I'm not making Shepard a chick in Mass Effect 2... just so I can see the moment between Virtual Hot Chick Shepard and this lady...

Today is Mass Effect 2 day... which is exciting. Because I can't wait for a sequel to this.

But, perhaps the most techinical and brilliant bit of this movie, is the unbelievable way they turned this...

This movie is silly good. I know, it's basically a rip off of the Native American's plight against the Shithead White Man. But still, who cares. It's a damn good movie, it's a little bit longer than I would have liked. It seemed, at some points, like James Cameron was more interested in showing the planet off, rather than telling a story... 5 minute flight training sequences could have easily been trimmed down to more managable bits, to save my bladder from exploding the the movie theater.

So much, in fact, that I'm having a truely difficult time focusing on what exactly to write.

There's a lot... and I mean a lot, that has happened since my last entry. Too be honest, I wasn't sure I'd ever do another.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий